At Nimbus® we believe that every person with an interest in property, be it personally or professionally, can create greater economic and social benefits by using our data and technology, and we want to show them how.
Our vision is to inspire and engage people with the power of data, technology and our passion for property.
Nimbus® is an award winning business which has created a market leading property information platform called Nimbus® Mapswhich not only gives users easy access to a massive aggregated and tremendously useful data set of property intelligence (from 1000+ data sources) but also invests heavily in training the users on how to get the most from the information.
Current user numbers are c30,000 and it is growing at about 1,500 per week. This rate will increase further following the completion of a recent fund-raise and get wider market adoption into the predicted 2 million people working in the property industry. The business is fully capitalised to scale massively in both the UK and further afield.
The business now needs additional support within its software development team and is looking for a motivated individual to join a small but fast-paced organisation and immediately make an impact.
This function is the beating heart of the business and the right candidate will be given a lot of responsibilities and will also be instrumental in helping to bring forward another 4 products in the next few years.
If you fancy being an integral part of a business at the forefront of bringing change to an entire industry, please get in touch.
The role encompasses all aspects of full stack development focusing on our web platform; from creating and implementing visual elements that users interact with to backend development building upon the business logic of the platform. You will be responsible for the design and development of further enhancements to our real estate web based platform. You will have seamless access to data and a great eye for detail, design and quality.
What your role involves:
- You will build and implement changes to our web-based platform working within the development team
- Manage your own timescales to deliver work as part of a team according to estimates
- Focus on quality of implementation to reduce maintenance overhead
Skills & Requirements
As a strong candidate, you will:
- Be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to interact effectively with others in the team
- Demonstrate a passion for all areas of software development, with a desire to further your own technical skills both in and out of work
- Understand the importance of code quality, consistency and testing
- Strive to achieve the very highest quality of development
- Have a high technical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision
- Industry experience using the following technologies:
- ASP.NET C# MVC
- Window Services
- A good understanding of T-SQL (working with data, procedures, query optimization and indexing etc.)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience working with ASP.NET Core
- Experience working with ASP.NET Web API
- Experience working with WCF services
- Experience building reports using SSRS
- Experience working with Python
- Access to an incredible database of property information and property people
- We are offering training and support as necessary to support the business’ needs
- In return Nimbus® offers a very competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of and make a mark in a rapidly expanding, highly innovative business
- Attractive, well located office campus, unlimited free parking and daily fruit and healthy snacks
- Salary range £35k-£50k per annum
- 25 days holidays