Full time 37.5hrs a week
We have a unique opportunity available for a full-time Web Developer to join a small creative design studio in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Working with a fun and lively team you’ll be based in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, just a stone’s throw away from the River Avon and the RSC Theatre.
Key skills required:
- Domain name management
- Linux Server (WHM, cPanel) Administration and maintenance
- Experience of using graphics software (Photoshop CC) to prepare graphics/images for the web.
- Good understanding of Version Control
- Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of Google Apps (incl. Tag Manager) to help with the User Experience and SEO strategy.
- Working directly with clients to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Development of new functionality from client feedback, taking customer requirements from concept through to delivery.
- Work on multiple projects at any one time, ranging between both front and back end development.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with our design and marketing team to deliver high quality projects.
- Clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- 3 years relevant industry experience
If you’re looking for the next step in your career as a web developer in the Warwickshire area then we want to talk to you.
Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com