Hello, we are Adaptavist! We help 5 million developers daily with our products and services. We developed "ScriptRunner" and "Test Management for Jira", two of the most downloaded add-ons for the Atlassian Jira. Based in London, with more than 200 people in different offices in the UK, USA, Canada and Brazil.
The Royal Leamington Spa team works on our Cloud apps from our office right in the town centre. We’re a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of the Parade and a ten minute walk through the park from the station. We’re Adaptavist’s Cloud development centre of excellence and work with cutting edge serverless and distributed systems technology. We’re a small, diverse, but growing team with a flexible, friendly and informal office environment.
The team in Leamington is at the forefront of cloud development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, and paying down technical debt. Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve.
- Development with web technologies
- Worked on distributed systems
- Rest API development
- Natural problem solver
- Capability to work in a remotely distributed team (happy communicating on Slack etc.)
- Architecting and planning features and infrastructure changes
- Backend services implemented in Java using the Ratpack library
- AWS Lambda functions implemented in TypeScript
- Git version control
- Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud REST APIs
- AWS services including DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis
- Experience with Atlassian tools, especially JIRA and Confluence (experience writing plugins is a bonus)
- Experience leading a small team of developers
- Comfortable at the shell (bash/zsh etc.)
- Gradle experience
- International team and great work atmosphere
- Top Spec Machines
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit, snacks, drinks and more
- International travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company pension plan
- Company socials; company conferences, poker nights, board games nights, football, cooking clubs and more!
- Regular hackathons - ideas from these have even gone into production!